Sunday, October 23, 2011
Wedding Advice from Eastholme Wedding Planner - Selecting a Venue
If you are planning an intimate gathering with a small number of guests you might consider a bed and breakfast inn that specializes in weddings and events. Bed and Breakfast Inns are becoming more popular for wedding couples seeking a unique and historic venue.
If you're planning a destination wedding, keep in mind that your choice of venue may limit which of your guests can attend. Be sure that the location can be easily reached by car or plane and cost effective for family and friends that might attend.
A few things to consider when selecting a venue.........
1. Total number of guests they can accommodate?
2. Is our date available?
3. How many events will be held on the day of my wedding?
4. Do they offer catering services?
5. What is the cost for the event, are there any hidden costs?
6. Are there limitations of what type of decor can be used?
7. What is their payment schedule?
8. What is their wedding schedule or timeline for events?
9. Is there a set up, tear down or clean fee?
10. Is there bathroom facilities for guests?
11. Do they have a wedding planner or coordinator on site?
For a unique and elegant venue consider Eastholme in the Rockies Bed and Breakfast Inn is an 1885 Victorian Inn located just minutes from downtown Colorado Springs, Manitou Springs and Pikes Peak Mountain of Colorado. Located at the foot of Pikes Peak, you'll enjoy the beautiful mountain views and the natural beauty of the Rocky Mountains for the ideal backdrop for the perfect outdoor mountain wedding.
The Inn can accommodate events of up to 50 people outdoors in our beautiful wedding gazebo and receptions on the patio or indoors in the formal dining room. Our All Inclusive Wedding Packages are designed for an intimate and elegant wedding including the venue, ceremony, reception, officiant, photography, flowers, cake and guest accommodations in our bed and breakfast inn.
There are many things to consider in selecting the perfect wedding venue. This is only a sampling of ideas that you should keep in mind. Call the wedding planner at Eastholme in the Rockies for more advice and how we can make your wedding day dreams come true.
Eastholme in the Rockies
A Bed and Breakfast Inn
4445 Hagerman Avenue
Cascade, CO 80809
719.684.9901 or 800.672.9901
Deborah and Ken Rice, Innkeepers